Benefits to you
- Are you sat at your desk for long hours at a time, suffering from back aches and pains?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and anxious?
- Are your employees demotivated and sluggish at work?
Evidence in investing in your employees
People spend more awake hours at work than anywhere else, an average of 50 hours a week. Creating an environment which puts health and wellness strategies first is paramount in ensuring your employees feel valued, while supporting their mental and physical health.
WorkSpa helps companies improve productivity, work satisfaction, and well-being of employees through regular on-site massage therapy.
Stress can lead to employee exhaustion, increase in absences and lack of productivity. Just a 15 minute massage on an ergonomically designed chair is proven to support and increase the circulation of the body, return energy levels and prevent work related injuries.
Benefits to the employee
- Reduction of stress by as much as 85%.
- Increase in focus, energy and mental clarity.
- Reduction in muscle tension and back pain by 48%.
- Increase immunity function by 35%.
- Reduction of repetitive strain injuries by 37%.
- Reduced of anxiety by 26% and depression reduced by 28%.
Benefits to the Employer
- Increase employee productivity.
- Reduction in lower back pain resulted in 31% less doctors visits.
- Improves office morale.
- Increase employee retention.
- Promotion of emotional well-being.
- Creates a caring and supportive environment.
In an increasingly busy business environment it is vital to ensure that employees have access to resources which support and reduce their stress levels in order to help keep productivity at the highest possible levels – a healthy and happy team who can manage stress and anxiety are a company’s greatest assets.
“Research has validated the positive effects of massage therapy on job performance and mental alertness, resulting in improved accuracy and the reduced stress-induced illness”
(American institute of stress 2009)