Please read the employee waiver below the calendar BEFORE making your booking. By registering for an appointment, you will also register to receive our free online newsletter, packed with WorkSpa news and great wellness tips – you can unsubscribe at any time.
Please follow us on Instagram at WorkSpa to learn more about our services and helpful tips and tricks for your wellbeing.
PLEASE NOTE : If you are having a massage, please arrive on time for your treatment; if you are more than 5 minutes late, we will open up your appointment to someone on the waiting list. Thank you
Additional Information – Please Read.
WorkSpa has been supporting employees’ well-being at work since 2016 with the support of The Prince’s Trust. With massage and mental health awareness programmes.
Our skilled massage therapists will support with 15-minute massages on ergonomically designed chairs while fully clothed. The massage treatments focus on the back, neck, head, and shoulders to reduce tension and stress. We use Acupressure, Swedish and Deep Tissue techniques to ease tension and re-energise you. We use high-grade essential oils and wireless headphones to aid mindfulness.
Wellbeing Resources Pack
Click on the button below to download our helpful Wellbeing Resources Pack
By completing your booking, you confirm that;
- I do not have any injuries or conditions that prevent me from receiving a massage or taking part in active classes.
- I will be truthful with my therapist about any medical conditions during the massage and before any active classes.
- I will report any discomfort or pain to my therapist during the massage or an active class.
- I understand that massage therapy is no substitute for medical care and is for therapeutic purposes only.
- I release my therapist, and the associated business, from all liability concerning any injury or damages that may occur during or after my massage or active class.
- I, and all members of my household, do not currently have, nor have experienced, COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Any inappropriate behaviour will result in refusal of service.
- By booking my appointment, I acknowledge I am aware of the risks and consent to receive a massage or participate in an active class.
Your Safety is Important to us
All massages take place fully clothed. Our therapists will conduct risk assessments and consultations during their visit, under the Coronavirus Act 2020, to ensure your safety. WorkSpa’s Therapists are accredited by CThA and FHT and have public liability cover.
WorkSpa also provides clients with massages in the comfort of their home.
We cover zones 1-3 in London, and offer a choice of massages including deep tissue, Swedish, pregnancy and hot stone.
If you are interested, please contact the WorkSpa Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't Find An Appointment?
If you cannot find an appointment you can put your details on our waiting list.