Please arrive on time for your treatment if you are more than 5 minutes late, we will open up your appointment to someone on the waiting list. Thank you
By clicking next, you agree to the General Contraindications statement:
By signing below, you agree to the following:
Please be aware that if you have any of the following, it is not advised to participate in on-site chair massage.
Caution: Cancer / Pregnancy / Osteoporosis.
General: Infectious diseases/ Allergies / Alcohol or drug consumption in the past 24 hours / Acute conditions /Blood thinning medication / Severe hypertension / Significant fever /
Local: /Open wounds/ Recent surgery / Inflammatory conditions / DVT / Frostbite / Recent burns / Varicosities / Aneurism / Malignancy / Skin infections
WorkSpa (“us”, “we”, “our”) will protect the information that you offer on behalf of the Independent Therapist. The Independent Therapist may take notes on what he or she observes after your treatment. This will contain details about your health and medication. These notes will be stored by us in order to enhance your experience with WorkSpa.
Client Waiver – Please read each of the following statements to confirm your acceptance and understanding;
1. I understand that the services offered is not substitute for medical care and will inform the Independent Therapist of all known medical conditions and injuries before sitting on the chair.
2. You will report any discomfort or pain to your therapist during the massage.
3. You understand that any inappropriate behaviour with result in refusal of service.
4. I agree to inform the Independent Therapist of any changes in my medical and health condition during my treatment. If I forget to do so; I understand there shall be no liability on the Independent Therapist’s.
5. I understand that my treatment is non-sexual and entirely therapeutic.
6. This release and any disputes or claims that become apparent out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
7. By signing this release, I hereby release and waive my Independent Therapist and the associated business from any and all liability, past, present, and future relating to massage therapy and bodywork.
Can’t see any available slots? Add yourself to the waiting list for your company.