Statkraft Appointment Booking
Could you also please make sure you read the employee waiver at the bottom of this page, below the calendars BEFORE making your booking.
Can't Find An Appointment?
If you can’t get into the date it is booked up, please put your name on the waiting list..
Enjoy a 15 – minute acupressure chair massage. All treatments will be delivered fully clothed. Acupressure chair massage is excellent for reducing tension from the back and neck while increasing energy to help bring focus and clarity.
Important Information - Please Read
If you are having a massage, please arrive on time for your treatment; if you are more than 5 minutes late, we will open up your appointment to someone on the waiting list. Thank you.
1.30 pm – 2.30 pm
Come and participate in our in-office workshop with meditation teacher Fiongal Greenlaw. He has a mindfulness, Buddhism, and yoga background, with eight years of dedicated Buddhist practice. He offers a unique meditation technique that blends embodiment and mindfulness, guiding individuals toward self-awareness and inner peace. This 60-minute workshop will teach you about the principles of mindfulness, how to develop greater self-awareness to support your wellbeing, and guide you on a beautiful journey through the breath and body scan to help calm your nervous system and provide you with tools to use to manage your wellbeing. (We will send the workshop link once everyone has signed up.)
Wellbeing Resources Pack
Click on the button below to download our helpful Wellbeing Resources Pack
By completing your booking, you confirm that;
- I do not have any injuries or conditions that prevent me from receiving a massage or taking part in active classes.
- I will be truthful with my therapist about any medical conditions during the massage and before any active classes.
- I will report any discomfort or pain to my therapist during the massage or an active class.
- I understand that massage therapy is no substitute for medical care and is for therapeutic purposes only.
- I release my therapist, and the associated business, from all liability concerning any injury or damages that may occur during or after my massage or active class.
- I, and all members of my household, do not currently have, nor have experienced, COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Any inappropriate behaviour will result in refusal of service.
- By booking my appointment, I acknowledge I am aware of the risks and consent to receive a massage or participate in an active class.
Your Safety is Important to us
All massages take place fully clothed. Our therapists will conduct risk assessments and consultations during their visit, under the Coronavirus Act 2020, to ensure your safety. WorkSpa’s Therapists are accredited by CThA and FHT and have public liability cover.
WorkSpa also provides clients with massages in the comfort of their home.
We cover zones 1-3 in London, and offer a choice of massages including deep tissue, Swedish, pregnancy and hot stone.
If you are interested, please contact the WorkSpa Team: firstname.lastname@example.org